The Tides Inn welcomes you and your four-legged best friend to experience true southern charm. Many of our guests consider their pets family and a vacation wouldn’t be the same without them. So, we will make sure that your dog enjoys their stay as much as you enjoy the resort’s amenities.
Your pet is made to feel comfortable and welcome throughout their stay with us. From the moment you arrive to your Garden House accommodations, all guests, including the four legged will be able to share in the experience offered at our full service Chesapeake Bay resort.
To impress the most discerning of our canine guests we offer some very fetching pet amenities. Expect your digs to include:
- Cozy Bed
- Water Bowl
- Doggie Biscuit Barrel in Room
- Supply of Waste Bags
- Special Door Hanger to alert staff to your pet’s presence
- Resort Map with marked Doggie Relief Stations
- Pet sitting and grooming available through our concierge
Certain house rules do apply, such as;
- Pet is to be kept on a leash in all public areas
- Pet is not allowed in specific public areas including; Lobby, Restaurants, View Room and Pool
- We encourage guests to be respectful of the environment by scooping their pet’s waste
Tides Inn nightly pet fee is only $35 per pet, under 75 lbs. and includes special pet amenities upon check-in. Guests will be required to sign a Release of Liability and a waiver that they understand and will adhere to the house rules. No more than two dogs per room will be allowed. Upon checking in, we require a signed pet agreement.
Only select rooms are available to accommodate our four-legged friends. Please let us know you are bringing your pet when you make your reservation so we can properly arrange for your arrival.