Girl’s Getaway Retreats
April 11-13, June 13-15, August 8-10, October 10-12
Led by mindfulness expert, Elizabeth Trinkaus, these three-day retreats include wellbeing workshops – covering topics from self-awareness to positive self-talk, yoga, delicious meals and more.
Here’s what you will experience during your powerful three day retreat:
- Create more balance in every area of your life
- Learn how to listen to your wisdom and discover what happens when you do
- Align with what you need and begin to notice the positive ripple in every corner of your life
- Design a personalized plan that will have you feeling supported by life
Please reserve at the below links for the 2021 retreats:
4:00 pm – Arrive + nest
5:00 – 6:30 pm – Well-being introduction, agenda, gift bags
7:00 pm – Wine + cheese sunset cruise
8:00 pm – Dinner ($50.00 voucher)
7:30 – 10:00 am – Breakfast/free time
10:00 am – 12:00 pm – Well-being workshop
12:00 – 4:00 pm – Lunch
4:00 – 6:00 pm – Well-being workshop
7:00 pm – Dinner ($50.00 voucher)
8:00 pm – Optional waterside fire pit
8:30 – 9:30 am – Yoga experience
9:30 – 11:00 am – Breakfast
11:00 am – Check-out (stay the day and enjoy the resort)
As one of our extraordinary retreat guest, you will receive:
- Welcoming reception coupled with your retreat agenda, and time for introductions
- Gift bag including the sought-after SOTHYS Paris international skincare products, a signed copy of Elizabeth’s book, Enough Already! Yes You Are…, a journal, affirmation cards, and more…
- Relaxing sunset cruise to help you ground your beautiful energy and get you aligned
- Life-changing workshops
- Daily lunches at one of the two waterfront restaurants on the property
- Plenty of free time to relax, and play
- Two gourmet dinners to further celebrate your experience ($50 voucher for each night)
- Guided mediations to center you and remind you of your wise woman within.
- Yoga experience in the Fitness Room overlooking the Carters Creek
Retreat package includes: Welcome reception, gifts, sunset cruise, wellbeing workshops, yoga, meditation, daily breakfasts, lunch, dinner (2 $50 vouchers)
To help plan your stay at the Tides Inn, view the seasonal calendar. There, you will find sunset boat cruises, historic tours on bicycle, mixology classes and much more.
It took courage for me to sign-up despite all the great things I had heard about Elizabeth’s retreats. It’s the best thing I could have done for myself. I have a new sense of motivation and, most of all, dedication to take great care of me so I can bring that energy to all of my life.
The water, the workshops, the food, the classes had me feeling cared for and created the perfect place for me to let go and listen to what I need. I walked away a changed woman – feeling truly deserving of this experience.
The work I did at my retreat has me creating a life filled with greater wisdom, awareness, and a natural sense of empowerment – absolutely priceless.
– Kathy, GA
Single Person for two nights – $1,590 per person
Double occupancy for two nights – $950 per person
Day Visitor -$895 per person
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org