Maker Space: iPhone Photography
Led by artisan Jeff Cherry
This resort photography course will teach you the essential skills you need to become a digital photographer—with nothing more than an iPhone or similar smartphone. Once you know both the art and technical concepts that go into great photography, you will be able to capture amazing pictures with almost any device. Time and weather permitting, the class may explore the resort grounds to practice some of the learned principles.
The majority of this course will focus on the camera capabilities of the iPhone 6-8, touching on some of the new features in the latest iPhone. Please bring your own smartphone.
What you’ll learn
- How to customize your iPhone camera settings
- How to use the many options inside the camera app
- Artistic principals and techniques to improve your photos
- Photography technology concepts that will improve your photos
- How to see light and the different types of light
- Learn about iPhone accessories and apps for photography
iPhone Photography takes place in the Maker Space on Thursdays from 2pm–4:30pm.
- June 25
- July 2
- July 8 (Wednesday, 2:30pm–5pm)
- July 9
- July 16
- July 23
- July 30
- August 6