Located on a private peninsula leading to the Chesapeake Bay, the Tides Inn fosters connections to the people, history, land, water and wildlife of the Northern Neck region. We invite you to learn more about upcoming events, announcements and recent media coverage.
For media inquiries, please email TheTidesInn@jpublicrelations.com.
Our most valuable asset is our people. Please meet our Tides team – the heart and soul of our resort.
- 10 Best Fall Foliage Destinations to Avoid the Crowds Men’s Journal
- 6 Hotels to Visit This Fall The Week
- Grand Venues of the South: These 17 Properties Embody Southern Charm and Hospitality Convention South
- 12 Eco-Friendly Luxury Hotels, Forbes
- Top 20 Resorts in the South, Condé Nast Traveler
- Best weekend getaways from Philadelphia, Condé Nast Traveler
- 5 Scenic East Coast Getaways To Book This Fall Forbes Travel Guide
- In Irvington, The Tides Inn Is Connecting to Its Environment—and a New Generation of Guests The Virginia Sportsman