Located on a private peninsula leading to the Chesapeake Bay, the Tides Inn fosters connections to the people, history, land, water and wildlife of the Northern Neck region. We invite you to learn more about upcoming events, announcements and recent media coverage.
For media inquiries, please email TheTidesInn@jpublicrelations.com.
Tides Inn Photo Gallery
Please browse our image gallery, and for members of media or partners in need of more photos, please register here for more photos of the Tides Inn resort.
Our most valuable asset is our people. Please meet our Tides team – the heart and soul of our resort.
- Top 20 Resorts in the South, Condé Nast Traveler
- The Tides Inn Begins Shoreline Restoration Project, Alexandria Living
- Best weekend getaways from Philadelphia, Condé Nast Traveler
- Seven Perfect Weekend Getaways from DC, Thrillist DC
- Go Foraging for Your Own Food in One of These Epic Excursions Across the Country, Martha Stewart Living
- 5 Scenic East Coast Getaways To Book This Fall Forbes Travel Guide
- In Irvington, The Tides Inn Is Connecting to Its Environment—and a New Generation of Guests The Virginia Sportsman
- A Landscape for Clean Water on the Chesapeake Bay Metroplois