Eat. Pray. Live Retreat
Join us June 21 – 23 for an all-inclusive wellness retreat led by author and master coach, Elizabeth Trinkaus and the Tides Inn’s Executive Chef, Alex Pasco. Your two night all-inclusive retreat includes:
- Two nights in a King Water View Room
- Welcome reception with hors d’oeuvres & wine
- Welcome gift bag
- Live music
- Healthful private breakfast each morning
- Yoga on the beach with Rebecca Riley
- Four transformational gatherings with expert facilitator Elizabeth Trinkaus
- Private lunch menu
- “Lighten My Day” cooking class with Executive Chef Alex Pasco
- Waterfront private dining experience at the Overlook
Book online, contact your preferred travel advisor or call 844-546-9691. Mention promotional code EATPRAYLIVE.
Terms & Conditions
- Daily resort fee is applied per day.
- Full package cost for one night is required at the time of booking.
- Cancellations should be made 7 days prior to arrival to avoid penalty fee of the full package cost for one night.
- Offer is available by phone by calling 844-546-9691. Mention promotional code EATPRAYLIVE.
- Offer is for new reservations only and not applicable to groups.
- Offer is subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- The Tides Inn reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
Where Traditions Become Legacies
Located on a private peninsula, surrounded by the splendor of the Chesapeake Bay, resort guests enjoy comfortable accommodations in 70 guest rooms and suites and exclusive access to the marina, a full-service spa, Golden Eagle Golf Course, Duffy electric water boats and so much more.