Your Waterfront Home for the Holidays
This autumn and winter we invite you to spend time closer to nature from the perspective of our beautiful waterfront setting. The light in the sky is already shifting from the brightness of summer to the softness of the season. The waterways are calm and reflect throughout the day the changing colors of the forested hillsides. You will find it relaxing to enjoy your morning coffee to the sounds of the many birds that call our region home and your evening cocktail listening to the waves lapping against the boats docked in the marina. During the hours in between, we have many delightfully enriching ways for you to pass the time, from our Oyster Academy to to Live Music, Culinary and Craft Experiences and special Holiday Celebrations.
When you reserve this offering, you will receive a $50 credit toward any of our autumn and winter
experiences. We look forward to planning the perfect itinerary in advance of your arrival and to welcoming you to the Tides during this special time of year. Discover all of our experiences here. >>
Book online, contact your preferred travel advisor or call 844-546-9691. Mention promotional code ESCAPE.
Terms & Conditions
- Daily resort fee is applied per day.
- Offer valid on stays through March 31, 2021.
- Offer is available by phone by calling 844-546-9691. Mention promotional code ESCAPE.
- $50 resort credit can be used toward dining, paid guest activities, Golden Eagle Golf Club or The Spa at the Tides Inn. Credit has no cash value.
- Offer is for new reservations only and not applicable to groups.
- Offer is subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- The Tides Inn reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
Where Traditions Become Legacies
Located on a private peninsula, surrounded by the splendor of the Chesapeake Bay, resort guests enjoy comfortable accommodations in 70 guest rooms and suites and exclusive access to the marina, a full-service spa, Golden Eagle Golf Course, Duffy electric water boats and so much more.