Your Waterfront Home for Fall
This fall, we invite you to spend time closer to nature at our serene waterfront setting. We invite you to enjoy a creek kayak or canoe tour with our resort ecologist, sailing lessons with our seasoned sailing instructors, a beekeeping experience with our beekeeper and much more. You’ll also be delighted in the new wellness offerings and many culinary events this season – from Chef’s Kitchen workshops to shoreline barbecues.
When you reserve this offering, you will receive a $50 credit toward any of our fall experiences, dining, spa or golf (two-night minimum stay required).
We look forward to planning the perfect itinerary in advance of your arrival and to welcoming you to the Tides during this special time of year.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum two-night stay required.
- Daily resort fee is applied per day.
- Offer is available by phone by calling 844-546-9691.
- $50 resort credit can be used toward dining, paid guest activities, Golden Eagle Golf Club or The Spa at the Tides Inn. Credit has no cash value.
- Offer is for new reservations only and not applicable to groups.
- Offer is subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- The Tides Inn reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
Where Traditions Become Legacies
Located on a private peninsula, surrounded by the splendor of the Chesapeake Bay, resort guests enjoy comfortable accommodations in 70 guest rooms and suites and exclusive access to the marina, a full-service spa, Golden Eagle Golf Course, Duffy electric water boats and so much more.