Press Room for the Tides Inn, Virginia
Located on a private peninsula, surrounded by the splendor of the Chesapeake Bay, guests enjoy comfortable accommodations in 70 resort guest rooms and suites and exclusive access to the Chesapeake Bay marina, a full-service spa, Golden Eagle Golf Course, Oyster Academy, sailing school and more.
For press, partnerships and media inquiries, please reach out to Wagstaff Media & Marketing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 2020, The Tides Inn Welcomes Guests Back With Multi-Million Dollar Resort Enhancements, All-New Activities and Amenities
- November 2019, The Tides Inn Hosts the 7th Annual “Taste by the Bay” Event
- October 2019, Virginia’s Tides Inn Announces New Director Of Sales Brent Woodyard
- August 2019, The Tides Inn Announces New Executive Chef, Alex Pasco
- July 2019, The Tides Inn Announces New General Manager, Stuart Barwise
- May 2019, The Tides Inn Debuts A New Coastal Eatery, Fish Hawk Oyster Bar
- The Washingtonian, “Spring-Break Plans Canceled? When You’re Ready to Travel Again, Here Are Great Ideas for Nearby Escapes in Virginia“
- Northern Virginia Magazine, “Virginia’s historic Tides Inn to debut multimillion-dollar renovation this summer“
- Red Tricycle, “Amazing Family Vacation Packages Worth Every Penny“
- Tasting Table, “5 Hotels That Let Guests Forage for Their Feasts“
- Coastal Living, “The Tiny Coastal Virginia Town is Home to the Ultimate Oyster (and Wine) Lover’s Getaway“
- Brit + Co, “18 Family-Friendly Destinations You’ll Love at Any Age“
- Food & Wine, “6 Brilliant Ways Chefs are Using Old Bay This Summer“