Located on a private peninsula, surrounded by the splendor of the Chesapeake Bay, guests enjoy comfortable accommodations in 70 resort guest rooms and suites and exclusive access to the Chesapeake Bay marina, a full-service spa, Golden Eagle Golf Course, Oyster Academy, sailing school and more.
For media inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 2021, Tides Inn Shoreline Reclamation Project 2021
- February 2021, Tides Inn Crustacean Celebration
- January 2021, Conde Nast Traveler, “Best Weekend Getaways from Philadelphia”
- December 2020, Forbes, “6 Winter Cocktails To Make At Home”
- December 2020, Food & Wine, “These Will Be the 21 Biggest Food Trends of 2021, According to Chefs”
- December 2020, Washington Post, “Why some seasonal hotels across the U.S. are staying open year-round”
- March 2020, The Tides Inn Welcomes Guests Back With Multi-Million Dollar Resort Enhancements, All-New Activities and Amenities
- The Washington Post, “Why some hotels across the U.S. are staying open year-round” (link this to Why some seasonal hotels across the U.S. are staying open year-round – The Washington Post)
- Savor Virginia, “Oyster Academy at the Tides Inn is delicious fun” ( link this to Oyster Academy at the Tides Inn is Delicious Fun – Savor Virginia (savorva.com))
- Conde Nast Traveler, “Best weekend getaways from Philadelphia” (link this to Best Weekend Getaways from Philadelphia | Condé Nast Traveler (cntraveler.com)
- Virginia is for Lovers, “Inside the kitchen with Chef Truman Jones of the Tides Inn” (link this to Inside the Kitchen with Chef Truman Jones of The Tides Inn – Virginia’s Travel Blog
- Alexandria Living, “The Tides Inn begins Shoreline Restoration Project” (link this to The Tides Inn Begins Shoreline Restoration Project – Alexandria Living Magazine
- Nation’s Restaurant News, “Chef’s on the Move: Hotels opening next year announce who will be running their kitchens”