Press Room for the Tides Inn, Virginia
Located on a private peninsula, surrounded by the splendor of the Chesapeake Bay, guests enjoy comfortable accommodations in 106 resort guest rooms and suites and exclusive access to the Chesapeake Bay marina, a full-service spa, Golden Eagle Golf Course, Oyster Academy, sailing school and more.
For press, partnerships and media inquiries, please reach out to Wagstaff Media & Marketing email@example.com.
- November 2019, The Tides Inn hosts the 7th annual “Taste by the Bay” event
- October 2019, Virginia’s Tides Inn Announces New Director Of Sales Brent Woodyard
- August 2019, The Tides Inn announces new Executive Chef, Alex Pasco
- July 2019, The Tides Inn announces new General Manager, Stuart Barwise
- May 2019, The Tides Inn debuts a new coastal eatery, Fish Hawk Oyster Bar
- Tasting Table, “5 Hotels That Let Guests Forage for Their Feasts“
- Coastal Living, “The Tiny Coastal Virginia Town is Home to the Ultimate Oyster (and Wine) Lover’s Getaway“
- The Washingtonian, “Three Inn Spots in the Off-Season“
- Brit + Co, “18 Family-Friendly Destinations You’ll Love at Any Age“
- Food & Wine, “6 Brilliant Ways Chefs are Using Old Bay This Summer“