The Tides Inn Will Reopen on May 21st
March 25, 2020
Dear Valued Guest,
We have been closely monitoring the developing global story of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Working with the most up-to-date information available on the CDC’s recommendations, federal and state mandates, and scientific evidence on how the virus spreads, we have made the decision to extend the Tides Inn’s seasonal closure. We will now reopen for the 2020 season on Thursday, May 21.
We are delaying our reopening because we feel it is our responsibility to do what we can to stem the spread of the virus, and ensure the health and wellbeing of our team members and guests.
We sincerely apologize to our guests who already purchased tickets to our annual Spring Festival on May 16, 2020. We will be issuing a full refund to all ticket holders and look forward to welcoming you back to the resort to celebrate our 73rd season this summer.
Please see below for future travel planning and reservation modifications. You can also call us at 877-665-5977 between the hours of 9:30am – 9:30pm EST, Monday – Friday or 11:30am – 8:30pm EST, Saturday – Sunday.
We can’t wait to welcome you back to the Tides Inn to experience our newly redesigned guest rooms, suites and to treat you to exciting new resort programming. In the meantime, thank you for your loyalty and understanding.
Tracy Tang Limpe
for the Owners
Questions About Your Reservation
If you were scheduled to arrive prior to May 21, 2020, we are happy to change your reservation to a future stay date without penalty. Please call our reservations team at 877-665-5977 to complete your reservation modifications. We understand that you may wish to cancel your reservation all together and will provide you with a full refund on any stay booked for arrivals before May 21, 2020.
Cancellation and date change policies through third party lodging and booking partners will vary by on booking source. It is advised that guests reach out to their reserved booking source if they need to discuss changes.
If you are currently scheduled to arrive on May 21, 2020 or beyond, our extended closure date does not impact your reservation in any way.
Unfortunately, due to safety concerns around COVID-19, we decided to cancel the 2020 Spring Festival. We will be issuing a full refund to all ticket holders and look forward to welcoming you back to the resort to celebrate our 73rd season this summer.